Saturday 9 January 2010

'Says it all!

Firstly, a link to our local Council's website here In Salford who are keeping us up to date with how this extreme weather situation is affecting local public services.

Second, a link to some photo's on the Salford Advertiser's website. The article is appropriately titled "An ice New Year", and I think sums up very well how bad the snow hit us last Tuesday and Wednesday. Note the photo's of the Bridgewater Canal just up from Monton here approaching nearby Worsley. And would you believe how big some of those snow creations are?

"In the bleak midwinter..................".

3 comments:

justin said...

Some lovely photos, but how cold everywhere looks! It's a good job I don't live on a canal.

Anonymous said...

I couldn't bring myself to look at the pics. I hate snow, ice and the cold! I'm hot-bloodied and I can stand any amount of heat, but the cold? A*****e to it!

Max said...

Time you blogged more, Kev.